Moving fast up a revenue-fueled growth curve and want to learn more about RevUp's non-dilutive funding and world-class growth services? Let's talk. We're making selections for Q4 now and will be holding in-person screening meetings this month and next in Boston.
As a reminder, RevUp invests in B2B and B2C companies that are moving fast up a revenue-fueled growth curve. Most companies come into our portfolio with $500K-$3M in revenue. Companies receive $100K-250K in non-dilutive cash, a science-driven process to accelerate growth, and the human resources to get it done.
Upcoming Screening Dates in Boston are Coming Up!
We currently have a limited number of screening meetings scheduled for 9/24, and 10/1-10/3.
To request a review, please complete this prescreening form.
About RevUp Capital
RevUp Capital is a non-equity investment fund for companies moving fast up a revenue-driven growth curve. The RevUp platform pairs cash investment with a science-driven process to turbo charge growth and the tools and human capital to get it done. Core to this capacity is our in-house growth marketing team, which we deploy to our portfolio companies in tandem with our cash investment for ~12 months post investments. RevUp is led by an experienced team with 130+ investments under management. The RevUp fund currently has active investments in Boston, NYC, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, Baltimore, and recently expanded to Raleigh N.C.
- Repeatable revenue with month-over-month growth (most enter portfolio in $500K-$3M range)
- High quality team with proven execution ability
- Readiness to grow faster and capacity to absorb resources
- Cash investment ($100K-$200K)
- Dedicated access to RevUp's in-house digital marketing growth platform for an intensive 12 month period post investment (no fee)
- Active support RevUp management, an experienced team with 130+ investments under management
- 36-month return period with revenue royalty ranging from 4-8%, no equity
Examples from the RevUp Portfolio:
- RF Venue: Spectrum management SaaS and hardware platform that makes wireless pro-audio work and sound better
- MarketMuse: B2B SaaS platform that enables content creators to build more effective content, establish topic authority, and improve SEO
- Felix Gray: Fashion forward eyewear with proprietary lens that filters blue light and glare
- Zoobean: Competition-based literacy platform
- Photosquared: Frees photos from your digital device and turns them into ready-to-hang prints
- Birdbrain Technologies: Ready-to-use robots and ready-to-build robotics kits for teaching STEM in a group/academic environments
- Nested Bean: Patented infant sleepwear that mimics human touch
- Global Data Consortium: Electronic identity verification for non-U.S. markets
- Postfly: Subscription fly fishing gear swag for the millennial angler
- Data Society: Data-science training for enterprise customers
- Cortex: AI-powered social media content optimization platform for enterprise marketers to build and deploy content that inspires action
We select investments on a rolling basis and conduct monthly screening meetings each month. If you are interested in being considered for investment, or wish request a screening meeting, please complete this prescreening form. More at revupfund.com. Need help? Email us.
The RevUp Philosophy
Nothing unlocks potential like the right combination of cash and capacity. This is why RevUp pairs our cash investment with a science-driven process to accelerate growth and the human resources to get it done. How's it work? We deploy the RevUp growth team to our portfolio companies as part of our investment to expand a company's digital marketing capability and bend a company's growth curve. Under the direction of RevUp management, and in lockstep with company founders, the team evaluates, identifies, and then executes on a set of revenue-boosting growth opportunities. Trained across a full stack of tools, the growth team works with each portfolio company for ~12 month period following investment as part of our investment. Want to learn more about how the growth team? Check out this post.