The Growth Marketing Associate plays a pivotal role in how RevUp Capital delivers value to our portfolio companies. RevUp is unique among non-equity investors in that we pair cash investment with intensive support from our in-house growth marketing team for 12-months post investment. During this time, we apply a growth stack of new technologies and marketing techniques as an extension of the company’s marketing efforts, with the goal of helping them drive revenue more quickly, and more profitably.
The Growth Marketing Associate designs and executes a broad range of marketing-related experiments and works as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team that is expected to use, and master, a suite of marketing tools and techniques that drive revenue growth, enhance brand positioning, and promote customer engagement for companies in the RevUp Capital portfolio.
- Identify potential customers using online tools, reach them with effective messaging and provide the fastest route from contact to sale.
- Work as part of a dynamic team to drive customer acquisition and increase customer value.
- Evaluate the customer experience, hypothesize a solution, test and test again.
- Run data driven marketing campaigns and own the results.
- Quickly understand and dive deep into the go to market strategy for a broad range of B2B and B2C growth-stage companies
- Develop and transfer knowledge of best growth marketing practice into portfolio companies
- Interface effectively with portfolio company leadership and team
- Work collaboratively and autonomously at the same time.
- Motivated to understand and learn about why customers do what they do through data and qualitative feedback.
- Familiar with or experienced in some portion of digital marketing, digital design, or sales operations.
- 1-2 years work experience post-Bachelors degree and /or previous experience with a personal startup or side project where digital marketing tools were part of the mix
- Strong intrinsic drive to stay up-to-date on best-in-class digital marketing tools and techniques
- Solid project management and communication skills
- Be great at getting better—confident seeking and implementing new and improved processes and behaviors
Salary competitive, commensurate with experience
Eligible for quarterly bonuses after 1 year up to 10% of salary
Health plan and Health Savings Account (HSA)
4 weeks PTO + company-declared holidays
Interested? Send your resume and any related exemplars of your Growth marketing prowess to Info@revupfund.com.
About RevUp Capital
RevUp Capital is a non-equity investment fund for companies moving fast up a revenue-driven growth curve. RevUp is unique among non-equity investors in that we pair cash investment with intensive support from our in-house growth marketing team for 12-months post investment. During this time, we apply a growth stack of new technologies and marketing techniques as an extension of the company’s marketing efforts, with the goal of helping them drive revenue more quickly, and more profitably. More at www.revupfund.com.
The RevUp Growth team is comprised of a dynamic team of people who LOVE the challenge of being at the intersection of marketing as science and art. Team members enjoy working closely with a range of B2B and B2C technology-enabled businesses, and are unified around a strong experiment-driven process to helping companies grow. RevUp is led by veteran investors who have invested in 130+ companies over the last seven years. We’ve built this growth marketing practice into our investment model and are committed to making it a great career path for our team members.